STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP SMILING

December 31, 2020

 STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP SMILING


"Taking Resolutions, Making Promises to change something about you just in a day never made any sense to me, but I believe in the PROCESS to become a better version of ourselves to achieve our goals. So on a perfect occasion like this When people are looking for some positive things to happen with lots of hope, as an optimist I want to give my contribution to uplift hope and Positivity around me. And I hope this post will help me to do that."

STAY POSITIVE:

Staying Positive is not about always thinking about just good things to happen to us. It is really about staying positive even when things are going in a different direction than what we expect to happen. And I want to be more clear about what I am saying here. Because my goal is to help at least one of you to give an idea that there is always a way to handle your situation peacefully. So, simply my trick to Stay Positive forever is always I will prepare myself for the “Worst-Case Scenario”.

Since I am ready for the worst, I can handle peacefully whatever comes on my way. One more thing which saves me from lots of worries is thinking through my fear, it means I would spend time just with myself to find out the real fact behind my fear. Once I realize the fact I will find out the solution for that and that’s it hereafter there is no place to fear. And one small tip is preparing yourself with options so that one or the other way you can proceed further happily.

And most importantly I believe that “Thoughts have the power to bring our dreams to reality”, and I observe that happening around me all the time. Those who spend more energy thinking of positive things( like how can celebrate or spend the time happily once the particular hurdle is done) always experience good things happening to them and in the other case, you can understand what it can be. Precisely, if something gonna a happen and you have no control over it, in that case, what You got to lose by thinking positive and Stay positive about that, right.

So everything is happening for a reason just believe in the process and try to be and spread positivity around you. I believe that I did my part to the world by being and spreading positive vibes and thoughts around me by sharing my thoughts with you all today and I want to thank every one of you for letting me do what I love to do that makes me feel good about myself 🙏😍.

KEEP SMILING:

Smile is a special gift that human got by nature, What a wonderful way to share our inner happiness with everyone around us. Just try to visualize all the beautiful Smile you have experienced in your life it can be any moment you shared with your loved ones, it can be a smile of your parents, or, it can be the wonderful times you laughed your stomach out with your friends, or, it can be the special time you just enjoyed the smile on your partner, that made you realize that this is the person you want to spend your life with.

Or it can be the most precious smile that you saw on your child for the first time in your life, or, even if it's not your child when you saw some little ones giggles out loud, wow that's like a miracle. I always mesmerized when I hear kids giggle I feel like I just got experience ecstasy it's so pure like the fresh morning breeze or the wonderful warmth of the rising sun or it feels like enjoying the beautiful scene of a waterfall. I am not sure how to describe the exact feel of it. But that's the most wonderful feeling one can ever experience in life, at least that's just so true to me.  

So I just believe that Smile is the best way to spread positivity around us. And recently I read somewhere that even a fake smile on our lips can make our brain feel happiness instantly and it may release the happiness hormone in our body. In that way, it can calm our body and brain and it can help to release stress immediately. Believe me guys, I really tried this a few times and I realized it really works. If a fake smile can do this much means just imagine the power of our true smiles👍😀.

Especially on a stressful day, when I am not able to help myself to control my emotion or share it with anyone, or When I am strangling to catch up with my sleep I used to say to myself that I am being so happy and I am really thankful for all that happened to me today with a fake smile on my face. Even though every word I thought was a complete lie it really helped me to feel better instantly and thinking about the magic that I experienced just now sometimes made me fall asleep peacefully.

So I would always strongly suggest you guys Smile as much as you can. Life is full of opportunities you guys. Nothing is the end of the road, even the wrong one you choose. If you can realize it, then nothing can stop you at any time. One or the other way you can always achieve your goals. I would love to wish every one of you to gain the strength to realize life is so beautiful and your decisions are always in your hands. 

With that note, I Wish Everyone of You to Have a Great Year that gonna bring you all lots of Positivity and Happiness in Your Life.  "HAPPY NEW YEAR. WELCOME 2021 and THANK YOU 2020".


                                        "STAY POSITIVE & KEEP SMILING"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are damn Right dear! Thankz for the positivity dose!! Happy New Year! 🎇

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook