THE BUCKET LIST OF MY LIFE

February 26, 2021

 THE BUCKET LIST OF MY LIFE

The Bucket List is a personal list of a person to list what are the things they want to have, do, achieve or experience in their lifetime. The list can include anything from a silly thing to do or it can be too serious like a goal of their Life. It doesn't have limits. Every one of us surely will have such a list of our own, maybe we did not know it is called a Bucket list but we do have one.

In this post, I thought to share my own bucket list with you guys. It's really exclusive because no one ever knows that I have one. Because I believed all the items on my bucket lists are either too silly to mention or too deep to express. I guess most of you might have the same feel, Cheers!!. The one big reason to do this now is, recently one of my bucket list items got ticked, yay😍😂🎇🎉. What is more special about this is, it was not just my wish but it was one of our family's wishes to experience as a family. Yes, we experienced ❆❅❄SNOW❄❅❆  for the first time in our Life.

Maybe a few of you might know from my About or from my other posts that I think too much, don't you??😍. So surely I have lots of things to tell guys, all the small details I had in my mind about my bucket list items including ❄SNOW❄. Before my List, I am going to share a very few interesting to mention kind of things which already got ticked from my bucket list for now. And later, maybe I might do a post about the remaining items on my bucket list. So here comes my list,

THE BUCKET LIST:

1. ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN ACADEMICS.
2. TO ENJOY RAIN.
3. TO HAVE A PERFECT FAMILY.
4. TO HAVE A SUPPORTIVE AND LOVING LIFE PARTNER.
5. TO FLY IN THE SKY.
6. TO EXPLORE SNOW.

I have hundreds of items to talk about which are big and small. But I don't want to bore you guys with all my stories so I just decided to talk about one of the items in the above list. Since the Snow was recent and I have a lot to mention I am going to divide My bucketList post into two parts. The first one, it's only about my snow experience, and the other one will consist of all the other items. So that you can decide whether or not to read my entire bucket list. And thank you for sharing my joy✋😍.

 TO EXPLORE SNOW:

 Exploring snow is something I had in my mind to experience for a long time. It got stronger when we got a chance to travel to the US. Since our place doesn't get snowfall and whenever we plan to travel, we always hesitant to proceed as we have a young kid and I have a very low tolerance of cold. So we were waiting for my elder one to grow a little. When she grown enough to travel, I got pregnant with my second one.

Again we postponed the plan and finally, when both my kids are grown, the entire world got stuck at homes because of covid. So maybe snow might be thought it looks like she was not gonna a make it here and it decided to visit us at our place😉😊. When we heard about it, it may snow here because of the snowstorm, we actually didn't expect it to happen. Because during every winter when the temperature hits zero decrees or even lesser, weather reports used to show like there might be a chance for snow.

Those times I used to keep checking my windows to have a sight of snow and even I used to place water in small vessels outside to check whether its freezes or not. As you might guess it never frozen. So this time I was so clear about one thing that I will only check outside when I can see at least a small layer of snow. So that I can show that to my elder one. After watching Frozen she asked a minimum of a hundred questions about snow. So this time I was waiting to explore snow with my kids.

And finally, when my husband showed me the snowfall, I was super hyper. I was not sure what to do now. When 1 realized its really snowing outside, already it was white layers everywhere outside my house. So immediately I and my daughter went out because we are not sure that it might get any stronger or not. My younger one and my husband as well joined us but the little one didn't enjoy it that much, he demanded to get back home immediately. So we all get in and were literally praying to have more snow so that we can build our own Snowman😎.



And the next day morning was the best thing I have seen ever in my life(Puthu Vellai Mazhai ingu polikinrathu...I am not really a fan of this song but this was the first song I remembered when I saw my window😍).   



The feeling was amazing, it was a treat for the eyes, everything seemed so bright especially in the morning sun the entire place was sparkling. Even though it was a rare dream come true moment for us it was -14*c outside and even with heater and all it was too cold inside the house itself. So I and their dad were a bit hesitant to go out. But everything just changed completely when we saw the excitement in our daughter's eyes💝. She was screaming in joy to see all the snow from our window and her first question was when we are gonna build our Snow Man(Olaf).

Then the next thing we did was getting ready to explore the snow for the first time ever in our life😉😇. The preparation was the real pain since we were not expecting snow we didn't have any proper thermal suit or anything to wear in the snow. So we just kept wearing layers and layers of cloth till we were not able to put on anymore😅😄. My son was still sleeping so I and my daughter went out first. She was enjoying the weather like she was living in the snow all her life, there is no hesitation or anything she was so natural with that.

She enjoyed it thoroughly. After being in the snow and playing for some time we came back home. Then my son was up so asked him whether he wants to join us in snow but he doesn't really care to come out and said it was too chill. So we just put his favorite shows on Tv and we all three went out. Actually, he can see us through all the wide opened windows so we just went out. And did our mini photoshoot😉. Then I and my daughter began to build our SNOWMAN⛇, while my son and his dad were watching us through the window by comfortably sitting inside our home.


What a miraculous experience to have. Then my son saw us playing in the snow for a long time and he also decided to come out because when his sister is doing something then he has to do the same right??😉. Once he also joined us and we had a blast of a day😂. To add even more fun, a few of our close friends as well joined us. Even we had joyful sleepovers. So along with snow few of our other small wishes like sleepovers also came true. It was so good and nothing was missed out. It was more than ever we wished to have here and we feel extremely grateful for that.



 When we met our friends who already went on a trip to enjoy snow they said, "This is much better than their trips". Because trips are really hard to plan and really tough to execute as per the plan especially, when we have kids, it's remarkable. But now we have nothing to worry about, if we need something at the moment we can get in and grab whatever we want, it's so cool. Just to make sure everyone in Texas had a proper snow experience on their doorsteps it's snowed again after two days. So overall we had snow for a minimum of 5days.

There were people who suffered from this unexpected snowfall. Lots of our friends as well got affected with a power outage and water scarcity, even we had an issue with our heater one night. But luckily our's got fixed immediately even at 2am( Thanks to our Apartment Maintenance people), the rest of the people got affected at least for a week. We felt sorry for them. Still, we are happy that no one missed enjoying the historic experience of snow in Texas😍. Most importantly it was an unforgettable moment for us.


 BEHIND THE SCREEN FUNS😉:

Like I mentioned before, we were not prepared for snowfall. Yet went out immediately in the night itself but it was too cold and we both didn't have any gloves on because we are too busy to search for😅. So as time goes our hands were freezing, luckily our kids' gloves were readily available so they were safe. We were taking our hands out of our jackets to take photos almost all the time, so at some point, we were not able to feel our hands. And we started shivering that we were not able to hold our phones steady.

When we get in and checked our hands it was all red and it started to feel like it got burnt. Then we showed our hands in warm running water. It took almost half an hour to feel better. Meanwhile, I got scared like something gonna happen to my hands or something. And luckily because of the issue with our heater last night our apartment guys gave us the temporary mini heater, which was so helpful at that time. Maybe, "Everything Happens for a Reason"😍.

We found out later when we checked our photos, most of them were shaking, luckily we captured many beautiful moments of our kids in videos. So with the lessons, we learned that night, we prepared ourselves well with whatever available to us. The next day was the best. It was breathtaking. In the excitement, we even forgot thirsty, hunger and, sleep as well. It's definitely the one-time opportunity for Life😍💝. 

After telling all my experiences above, Still, I have loads of things to talk about. But just because I remember them I don't want to bore you guys anymore. So let's finish it now. And finally, Thank you so much for reading this post just to know about our happy moments and all my best wishes for you to enjoy tons of beautiful moments in your life just Like how you want to have them. Until next time, "Stay Positive and Keep Smiling😀".


 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice experience... Very good narration... Long live my child with health and wellness...All are happening by the sacrifice and the true love of your parents...omshanti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for your lovely wishes and for mentioning of my parents 🙏👍

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear, Thank you so much for thz post coz it ll remind me the Great & Awesome tym that we had until tym part us. 🌈💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Raji... it was an incredible experience for all of us...

      Delete

Like us on Facebook