THE BUCKET LIST OF MY LIFE-2

March 09, 2021

 THE BUCKET LIST OF MY LIFE-2

Hai guys, my last post was completely about our snow experience. That was historical, because in or place it was snowed this much after almost 35years. In between, it snowed 3years back but that was not this heavy. When it snowed 3years back I was not here. I went to India for my second delivery so my husband was here alone. So he didn't enjoy the snow last time. But this time my kids' joy added a perfect flavor to make this experience into a magical moment for Life💝😍.

I guess enough talking about the snow. Let's see my other items on my bucket list, which were already got ticked😉😀.
 
1.ACHIEVE SOMETHING BIG IN ACADEMICS:

As a kid, when I was in school, I am not at all good at my studies. And I was not felt good about that, I felt guilty in fact. Because even though I was too young to understand in detail about financial kinds of stuff in my family, I was well aware of my parent's financial struggles. Even with the struggle, they prioritized our studies and send us to a Matriculation School in a nearby town. So I was embarrassed by myself because Even though I was managed to understand all these serious things, somehow I was not able to show my sincerity in my studies.

But I really tried still all I was able to do was to score minimum marks almost in all the subjects. I always wonder this odd!! How come I cannot perform better even though I realized my mistake and put more effort. But that was what really happened. And later on, after lots of things changed in my family. My parents decided to put me in my dad's School( He is a Drawing master in that School). Which was located in our home town. I was terrified that I am going to embarrass my dad among his colleagues this time. That's the worst thing anyone would want to do to their parents. Really I have no words to explain my fear I have gone through those days.

But I cannot lose my control this time, so I decided to find out the real reason, why I am not able to study better?? The first and foremost reason was I don't know how to read!! Since my dad's school was a state board Tamil medium school and previously I was in English medium School, I told the fact for the first time ever in my life to my parents. Then he understood my hesitation and decided to send me tuition to one of his students who is now a colleague. Once I started learning how to read lots of things changed in my life. And I won't forget him ever in my life. 

Slowly but steadily I showed lots of improvement in academics. That was the time I decided strongly to achieve something big in academics. But even to my surprise, I have improved a lot in extracurricular activities too. Even though I was not that successful in all that, majorly I got the confidence to at least participate in almost all the events that happened in my school. Even I participated in sports as well. And one more thing I would love to mention here is. Not just me got all the opportunity to improve and try lots of things other than studies, but every single student got the same level of chance in that school. For that very reason, I cannot thank enough every individual teacher and staff of my School.

And to thank them appropriately, I scored 100/100 in Maths in my 10th standard public exams. That is the first-ever thing I have ever achieved in my life and I am always happy and proud to say that my School was the only reason behind this achievement. Maybe for a lot of people, this might seem a small thing but for me, it's soo important. This really made me feel good about myself. Finally, I was able to accept myself😀. I needed that badly.

2.TO ENJOY RAIN:

Rain is something that I adored all the time, especially the smell of rain is just amazing. So I always wanted to play in rain. But physically I cannot handle cold, on top of that I have sinus issues as well. If I get into water even for a few minutes I have to suffer at least for a week with a cold or fever. So I haven't enjoyed as much as I wish, other than snacking some crunchy snacks at home😉😋. When I was 13 or 15 once I went to my relative's home for a family function, so all of my cousins were there and it started raining. 

It was unexpected and we were out at a temple. Then all of a sudden one by one we started dancing in the rain. We might spend at least 30mins to an hour in rain. It was the best experience of my life. I have no words to describe the Joy we all had that day. Our cheeks hurt for a day because of all the laughs we shared that day. That was one of the moments I cherish forever. 

    And the next rain experience was with my aunts. My dad's native is a typical village, we used to go there for summer holidays. One of such visits, there in that village there is a big pond where people used to take bath and wash clothes in there. We also used to go there and one day I and my two aunts were in the pond and suddenly it started raining!! We were already having a good time talking about a movie that got recently released, especially about a song in that movie that was super hit those days.

That song was also shot in a village pond in rain(Megam karukuthu song from Kusi). So it was a perfect coincidence so we started singing and dancing and just like in that song few local men's also get into the water in the distance from us. We laughed like anything and just enjoyed that moment soo much. That was my personal favorite moment I shared with my aunts and I forgot to mention one important thing that both of them sing so nicely.

    And finally, this one is a little silly I guess. Like in general, girls used to say that I like to enjoy Ice creams in rain, isn't it?? It is just the same. But with whom I shared this wish might be different I think. during the 3rd year of my college, I and a few of my friends decided to stay on our own by renting a house in a nearby town from our college. So we used to go to college on a college bus. One of my classmates was actually from that town so we used to go together. 

One such day when we're on the college bus on the way to our homes, it started raining. So casually told her that I always wanted to have ice cream in the rain, and without any delay, she said then let's have one today together. I was like Really😍!! But we were living on a tight budget those days😉 so I don't get an extra amount to spend on Ice creams. I told her that, again without hesitation she said let me get one for you today, and maybe, later you get me one.  

And obviously, we had our Cornetto Ice cream together. Not just that day we made that as a habit like whenever it's raining we two will have Ice cream together. And I need to confess something that most of the time she is the one who paid for me and a few times I never paid her back and she never asked me too😍. Even a few times we were in small fights during those days also either she or I will initiate the talk and had our Ice creams😀 without fail. She is one of the nice friends I had in my life, definitely not because she paid for my Ice creams😉. In general, she is such a sweetheart. Miss u Girl!!

And all the above three were my most favorite rain experience in my life. Nowadays I am enjoying rain with my little girl she loves to feel the rain in her hands just like me😉😊. Even though I am enjoying the rain in a different way, every time I saw rain these memories instantly pops in my head without fail.

3. TO HAVE A PERFECT FAMILY: 

Family is everything to me, just like every one of you. So from an early age, I always used to think about having a family of my own. Ya, I always think of a way ahead. It's like if I experience some good moments with my family, the first thing that will hit my head is creating something beautiful similar to what I experienced today with my own family in the future. And If I experience something bad, again, I will tell to myself for whatever reason I should not let my kids experience the same.

So almost all the time I thought about leading my own family. So of course, I thought of all the small elements of my family. My Ideal picture of my family was a Mom, Dad, a girl, and a boy. Because I wanted to know the differences between raising a boy and a girl. And most importantly I wanted to prove that even though if there differences and difficulties yet treating them equally is possible.

    And I definitely got the first half of the picture got real, 


And we are trying our best to bring the second part as real as possible. Whatever it is we both treating them equally so far. Whoever it is Rule is a Rule, that is our Family's Mantra. Hope we will make them realize that at every stage of life that our love and respect towards them are always the same and equal.

4. TO HAVE A SUPPORTIVE AND LOVING LIFE PARTNER:

This is something I always dreamt of. Because of my nature and of some misunderstandings with my family and friends I was lonely often. Even though I always had people around me I never really got the confidence to talk out my mind and to be myself. Somehow I managed to seal my heart. I can say for sure no one knows me for real, at some point, even my parents don't know me. Because I never expressed my feeling as it is. 

So after some time when I wanted to talk to someone, there was no one there. It's obvious, I know but it hurts at times. During such times my only wish and hope were to have a partner to whom I can be completely open and finally be myself. I am complicated I know but still, I know I will have one for sure and no matter what I will make that happen even he was not exactly the person I expected. The reason for that strong belief was I am truthful and my Love will be so pure.

Luckily by the power of nature, my dream definitely came true without any doubt. This is really amazing you know like we fight almost all the time, our tastes are not the same. Even though we have our difference still the love and respect towards each other is soo strong to break and clear our differences. In reality, the life we are living today is more than I have ever imagined. I am so grateful for everything I have today.

Even the blog I am writing today, for almost 6months now can show the support he is giving me. Because almost we all are being locked down at homes for a year. Our day is so busy with two small kids, he has to work at home. And the whole day we have to run behind our kids. Even among all these hard times, I wanted to do something for my own. When I told him about this he is the one who encouraged me to start this blog just for my satisfaction. So I really got what I wanted for my life.

5.TO FLY IN THE SKY:

The sky is something that makes me curious even as a kid. I always used to think about how it will look like to see the world from far away. I wished to be a bird that can fly so high in the sky. So that I can at least view things from a different perspective. Thinking about the sky was always my favorite time. It got a different dimension when I had some proper knowledge about the sky like there will not be atmosphere after a certain height to fly even higher we need proper suits and all. And the only possible way to experience was to become an astronaut or at least to become a Pilot.

Especially I got inspired when I learned about Kalpana Chawla in one of my English lessons in School. I decided to become an astronaut to achieve whatever she wanted to do in her life and even more on my own. I really put some real effort to know more about becoming an astronaut. I read special articles about Sunitha Williams as well. And later on, I realized that I was not really capable to do all the hard work that they really did to achieve what they have done in their life. They were real legends to words to praise their hard work and dedication, Hats off.

Since I cannot become an Astronaut or a Pilot, then I decided at least should experience a flight in my life. Like when I start earning money should book at least a short distanced domestic flight and fly with my family in my own earning. Well it didn't come true till to date. But personally, I got the experience after marriage when my husband got the chance to travel to the USA. My first flight experience was with my daughter. I traveled to the USA on my own when she was 5months old. Initially, the plan was, that my husband will come to India to get us with him.

Because of some reasons he was not able to come to pick up us. So had to travel on my own. I can write a separate post on my first flight travel for 24hrs. That experience is so unique. After a few years, now I have flown a few other times and got to enjoy the view of seeing the land in a different perspective in lots of different ways like during sunrise, sunset, and at the night as well. And the sunrise and sunset felt so good to see by flew among the clouds.


Can able to see a lot of different unique shades of rays in the clouds and the night sky seemed so different. And to see the lights on lands in the night it's a treat to the eyes. I tried to capture them but it cannot compare to what I experienced in the bare eyes. It's priceless. I really had enough. So this item on my bucket list got real. And I am grateful for all the good things I have experienced in my life as per my wish.

    So now, I strongly believe that "Thoughts have the power to make our Dreams come True". And I can dream a ton more, even though it might seem impossible I will keep dreaming and work towards it with confidence. If something meant to happen, no matter what it will happen for sure. If my dreams can come true, so does your dreams will come true for sure. And I would love to tell you guys to dream big and work hard towards it. No matter how hard it's you will achieve them one day. And thank you for spending your precious time reading my post this far. On that note until next time, "Stay Positive and Keep Smiling😀".

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Saran, Truly Inspiring & Delightful post dear! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Wish you Add Many More Thingz & Fulfil all the thingz in your Bucket List! 💫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support Raji✌️. And feel free any of your favorite bucket list item with me Raji😍.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook