POSITIVE IMPACTS OF COVID-19.

October 14, 2020

 POSITIVE IMPACTS OF COVID-19.


Positive impacts of Covid-19 is definitely a weird title after seeing all the changes that all around the world have faced especially after knowing that lakhs of people are dead, and many other disasters that happened during these 6 to 8 months, I agree. Still, as an optimist, I see lots of positive impacts on families and in the whole world at the same time.

Before talking about those impacts in detail, I would like to mention one important point that I thought like sharing with you all, which is the basic reason for this unfortunate situation that we are all living in today, at least in my point of view. Dr. Shalin is a Psychiatrist, She is one of my inspirations, She used to quote "Survival of the Fittest" in almost all her speeches. And it is really the most effective and valuable quote I have ever heard of. Because for most of the incomprehensible questions it will be a perfect answer. 

For example, take this current situation, the virus is spreadable only when we have some close contact with the infected person and the only easy and effective way is to avoid any such contact by quarantining ourselves or maintaining proper social distancing in the outside world. Suppose, if we are infected the causes can be as simple as mild fever to death, depending on the infected person's health condition. That's it, it is really this simple. So all we have to do at this point in time is simply to quarantine ourselves, or when it’s not possible because of your work nature or in emergency situations, then should maintain social distancing that is all.

Unfortunately, People who do not understand and follow this simple concept are now no more. That is the Survival of the Fittest. The reasons why they are not aware of this information or why they are not able to follow the guidelines are a different story, that we can talk about all day long, so let's not do that now. So, coming back to the story, now whoever living in this world today are survived only because we all adapted to the new change or challenge effectively.  

Still, for some reason, we are not able to control it!!

THE POSITIVE IMPACTS OF COVID-19: 

There are lots of good things happening around us, to mention a few, I would love to discuss in detail the impacts on our environment and another most important topic are the impacts on our families. Why I chose these two topics is obvious, simply I care about both of them very much it means everything to me.

ENVIRONMENT: 

During this lockdown period, I feel like Our Mother Nature got some breathing space to handle all the dumps we all are pouring on her. Which are causing some serious damage to her roots in the name of development. Pollution is a serious topic, just because we are hearing it about all our life it doesn't mean it is not a problem anymore. We are simply ignoring it that is what the truth is.

 For that, we are simply blaming the governments and the corporates, but on the other hand, common people like you and me are also important contributors to that damage. After realizing all the impacts of those products we still buy them because those products are easy to use or it can save some time. So consciously we choose ourselves over nature.

Now, fortunately, or unfortunately, most of us are staying at home, Which reduced some noise and air pollution, in a few cities people can see a clear sky these days. Because of the reduced number of visitors or tourists, most of the sea is getting back its real color and beauty, even sea animals can enjoy their home happily. Animals in Zoos are also got some uninterrupted privacy to realize and enjoy themselves.

Each point I mention in the above paragraph is too intense. That I can talk forever just to be precise I would prefer to move on. Before that, I want to mention one more thing, as individuals still we can do a lot to save Nature. For some simple ideas, I would like to refer to one of my previous posts Zero Waste  If you got some time, please have a look.

FAMILY:

Families are the foundation of any society. If you can make one happy family where everyone in the family is loved, respected, cared for, and are also able to share their feelings and emotions then you can proudly state them as an asset of your society. Because people from a healthy environment can create so many good impacts on their society. Those people will be responsible, selfless, and they would prefer to do something good for their community. Simply, 

"HAPPY MIND, HAPPY LIFE"
So, some quality time at home with your family is capable of changing the world upside down. Just be thankful for all this time we got to spend at home with your loved ones and make it special as much as possible. Though time is priceless, this particular time that we have today is historical. I know, when we are stuck at home for this long it can be stressful, just try to see the big picture. How you want to remember these quarantine days in your life is still in your hands.

I just want to remind you how important and special these days are so that you can also try to make it even more special by putting all your effort to make your relationship with your partner and family as much as possible, just like mine. Fights, arguments, heartbreaks all are very common it is not a big deal at all. All you need to fix is a simple open talk with the concerned person that is all. It really helped us understand each other on a different level and I wish the same for all of you. 
 
Personally, This lockdown time is like a Dream Come True moment for me because I would love to be around my family all day long. I was started to feel like it would be cool if my elder daughter can stay at home for some more time when she was started going to school. Because I missed her when her younger brother started to do a few things on his own. And about my husband, I always enjoyed his company. Even though we may have some arguments here and there, always we prefer to be around each other. 

I guess I conveyed whatever I thought would be useful and encouraging for every one of you to handle this new normal situation as short as possible hope you guys do not mind the size of this post. And if you thought this post has something good enough to share with your family and friends, Please don't hesitate to do so. As always I say no matter what always "Stay Positive and Keep Smiling😀 ".

   
         

  
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable thoughts dear. 🙏🏽👏🏽 Great Job of Inspiring! 👏🏽

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook