Who Am I (The Real Me).

August 13, 2020

WHO AM I (THE REAL ME).

       
       

    Hai guys, hope you all doing great. This page is like an extension of the About page. I wanted to introduce myself even on a deeper level you all. Because I felt knowing myself, even more, is very important to achieve the goal of this blog. So I was Saranya Ravichandran now Saranya Sriram, Saranya version 2.0 more mature, more strong physically and mentally. In simple I am definitely being the better version now. That is how I feel about myself.  Few details I am giving here may feel unwanted but every word here has a reason to be mentioned. So kindly keep reading.
    I was born in 1990(Officially a 90's kid😉), in an ideal South-Indian(Tamil) middle-class family in a village, my dad  Ravichandran, is a school teacher in a Government-aided School, my mom Seethalakshmi homemaker, and I have a younger brother Vasanthkumar. My dad is from a lower-middle-class family with 5 siblings and my mom is from an upper-middle-class family with a younger sister. My parents were the most hard-working couples and the most liberal people I have ever seen or heard of. My home is a rules-free zone, they never said no to anything.
    I am not sure where I got this idea like when you have more freedom and opportunity, it is our responsibility to do the right thing. That is how I learned self-discipline, not just this, everything whatever I am doing, even thinking now is a pure impact of the way I was brought up. From my parents, I learned everything like, what is the right thing to do, and at the same time from their mistakes, I learned what not to do in life. And I am very thankful to them for being so transparent to us. Thank you for everything you guys did for our family💝👍.
    Back to the story, I studied in a normal matriculation school up to 5th standard, in those time I was a below-average student, hardly got pass marks in all subjects. I can even write a book about my school experience(It's quite a long one!!).  So to be short after 5th standard, studied 2 years in a well-known Girls higher secondary school, in English medium state board, and then from 8th studied at my dad's School up to 10th standard in a state board Tamil medium, and for higher secondary, I went to a Girls Higher Secondary School in a nearby city as a hostler. It's quite a journey right, too many schools under too many boards. I guess I almost covered all the possibilities for a student from a middle-class family to study at.
    And then I have completed my M.Sc(Software Engineering ) Integrated course in an Engineering College. During my final year, I got engaged. Even though our marriage was completely an arranged marriage, we got a year and a half to understand each other. The family I got married to is an upper-middle-class family in Chennai. My Father-In-Law Krishnakumar was a manager in one of the leading Banks in India, my mother-in-law Malathy Krishnakumar is a homemaker, my husband Sriram Krishnakumar works for IT and my sister-in-law Kavitha Balakrishnan lives in Bangalore with her family. Now, here comes the perfect twist in my life. The family I got married to is one of the most organized, well-planned families I have ever seen. Which is completely opposite to where I am from.
    But the good thing is that even though my parents are not strict, I am a self-organized person, I used to make plans for everything I do. I can be spontaneous, but I prefer to be prepared. So that quality of mine saved me big.  It was not hard for me and my new family to get along. And now I am a mother of two sweethearts elder one is a girl 4years old now and the younger one is a boy and he is 2 years old. And my husband got a chance to work in the USA, so for 4 years now, we are living in the USA. Basically from the village to America quite a journey that I never ever imagined for myself.
    I guess that's enough summary for now. Writing this blog today is a dream come true moment for me. I used to think about talking to the world forever even before I got to know about blogging and all. As I told you before I was a different person before, I don't play much like any other kid when I was young. I was a silent kid, I don't have any friends. The only thing I enjoyed as a kid is we had our small vegetable garden around our house. So we used to spend a lot of time with plants as a family those were the best time of my childhood. Other than that, I used to talk with my dad a lot.
    Just like any other girl, my dad is my hero and I am his little princess. I was not that close with my mom from a young age. To be specific after my brother was born I felt some difference I guess before him I don't have much memory of my childhood except a few. Or she used to take tuition, she is a strict teacher that may impact my relationship with my mom. But with my dad, I felt so comfortable I can talk whatever I want he understood what I am trying to say, we talk about a lot from how the vegetable market is working to the purpose of each road sign. Other than my dad I never talked to anyone up to my college days.
    My transformation started during my college days, that is when I actually implemented all my ideas and thoughts into action. That was just the beginning, ever after I am keep growing strong mentally as a person. So, why I mentioned everything above is to let you guys know how much experience, and how many people I have come across. And basically, in the upcoming days, this is what I am gonna talk about in detail, how every small and big incident, good and bad moments molded me into the person who I am today.
    I have gone through a lot guys, guilt, insecurities, depressions, heartbreaks, betrayal, and lots of love, happiness, and beautiful moments as well just like every one of you. Yes I know we have a lot of things in common right!?, then let us talk about every one of them in detail. See you soon until next time, just remember to "Stay Positive and Keep Smiling😀".
     
THE REAL ME(ONE)           

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook