SIMPLE AVOCADO BANANA SMOOTHIE

November 18, 2020

 AVOCADO SMOOTHIE


Avocados are popular for good reason, it is a superfood, loaded with nutrients, many of which are lacking in the modern diet. These green gems are packed with vitamin K, E, B, C, fibers, antioxidants, and a lot more. They are weight loss friendly, heart-healthy, can save your brain, great for skin, and, last but not least, tastes incredible.

Since it's too good to be true I always include avocado in my family's diet often. Luckily my kids love it whatever form I give them. Yet this smoothie is their most favorite. And I know you also gonna love it.

Just like my every other recipe there are no strict rules here, you can alter the recipe up to you and your family's preference I am just giving you some ideas to make regular recipes even healthier. For example, I didn't add any additional sugar to this smoothie instead I used dates. I never exposed my kids to too much sweet so they won't need more sweet so I just added a couple of dates if you want you can add even more dates up to your taste guys.

This smoothie will be very filling and highly nutritious so it will be perfect for people who are diet conscious or do workouts in the morning. We often use this smoothie as breakfast. Since it's tastes awesome it will be a good treat to start our fresh morning. Let's proceed with preparation,


INGREDIENTS:

1. Avocado                                -1no.
2. Banana                                 -1no.
3. Dates                                     -2nos.
4. Milk                                        -1cup.
5. Almonds(optional)           -5-8nos.

METHOD:

1. Clean and peel all the ingredients accordingly and keep it ready.
2. Take a juicer or a mixie jar and add all the ingredients one-by-one along with milk.
3. And grind them until everything got grind smoothly.
4. That's all our healthy tasty Avocado Smoothie is just ready. 

METHOD WITH PICTURE:


1. Clean and peel all the ingredients accordingly and keep it ready.


2. Take a juicer or a mixie jar and add all the ingredients one-by-one along with milk. And grind them until everything got grind smoothly.


4. That's all our healthy tasty Avocado Smoothie is just ready. 


NOTE:

1. The taste of this smoothie greatly depends on the quality of the fruit so try to use ripped fresh fruit.
2. A small tip to choose the fresh avocado is to check its stem part if that is fresh then probably the fruit will be fresh and it should feel slightly soft but it will not feel "mushy" to the touch.

     And I have a question if you have an answer please feel free to share in the comments. And the question I mentioned is " Why I am getting crumps when I eat Avocados? To be specific after my last delivery I am not able to eat avocados. I was good even during my pregnancy. I tried to search about it on the net but I am not able to get a clear answer." If anyone knows why please let me know.
 
        Hope you guys find this post interesting and useful. Let me know how it turns out for you or what changes you did with this smoothie so that I can also try your ideas next time. And something to remember always is, " Stay Positive and Keep Smiling😀".

Here is my other Avocado recipe, Guacamole





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook